Monday, August 22, 2011

Wah! Kalafina After Eden!!

Kalafina's new album is coming September 21st, named After Eden. I'm so excited!! It has one of my favorite single songs from it - Magia and Kagayaku Sora no Shijima ni wa. And Symphonia. Too bad it didn't get released as a single though. It was only released from the Rekishi Hiwa Historia (correct me if I'm wrong...) OST. Sad. I adore Keiko's deep voice in that song.


I'm looking forward to new epic songs from Hikaru! Not that I don't like Wakana and Keiko. I'm just a bigger fan of Hikaru! Love that girl's voice, especially in songs like sprinter, ARIA, and Hikaru no Senritsu. Hikaru's voice was so strong in Magia. It's amazing how she could be soft and melodic and angelic-like in *HnS and BOOM! She could totally transform her voice into something powerful and magical at the same time. 


The anime was good too. Love Madoka! And Tomoe, and Homura too.


But I love Kalafina as a whole as well. Their voices together is the most beautiful arrangement I've ever heard of. Thanks to Yuki Kajiura, and might I add, Yuki Kajiura-sama, we get to hear the entrancing voices of Kalafina and FictionJunction.




(This is the limited edition cover of After Eden.)

The cover is so elegant ... I'm so excited! I wish September 21 could come in a wink. But sadly, I don't know if I can afford the album, since it is imported from Japan. And I'm in America, so, I'm not sure how that's gonna work. Maybe I'll ask my parents to buy it for me as an early Christmas present, and promise that I won't ask for anything else in the next year? I'm coming up with plans, but maybe I'll just skip the album and buy the next single, which is cheaper. I'm seriously not sure. I don't want to miss out on getting the limited edition though. It has the **PV of Symphonia (If you know me, you know that I LOVE watching PVs!) and a documentary sort of thing from Kalafina's 2011 trip (I think...) to Anime Boston. I've never owned a CD before, and I would very much like for Kalafina's third album to be my first CD ever-owned!!


冬の夢!

Winter dreams!
Keep on dreaming!!

---
*Hikaru no Senritsu
**Promotional video

No comments:

Post a Comment