Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I Feel "Cheated" From An Online Store... -_- "

Yep, it's all in the title.


Looks like my preordered CD is going to take a long time to get delivered to me. I swear it was supposed to be shipped today, but apparently not. It's still on "Preparing Order" !!!! Gaghh!!! RAWRRRR.


I was actually supposed to preorder Kalafina After Eden too. Not sure what made me want to order Meisa Kuroki's Wired Life. Ao no Exorcist vibes, I believe. But how can they surpass my Kalafina instincts?! 


And now I can't cancel my order either. I was SURE that Play-Asia had excellent service, but the shipping seems enough to make me not order there again. Let's see how safely it gets to me first. I shouldn't judge too early... shame on me.


BUT STILL, if it's gonna take like five weeks to get it to me then I will never forgive Play-Asia. EVERRRRRR. Not in a million years! Unless something good happens and they give me a ton of free CDs! Which I guess is not gonna happen... I only went to Play-Asia in the first place 'cause they had low prices. 


Nevermind, it's just me. I'm just having extremely low patience these days...


PS: You might've noticed that I've been dropping my "bottom headers." You know, the whole "Fuyu dreams! Keep dreaming!" and jazz. I've totally given up on that because it was too much of a pain to copy & paste & perfect...



No comments:

Post a Comment