Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Kyubei Reincarnated?!!

My mother saw a stray cat this morning. She's an early bird as some might say. Let me skip to the good part. The next moment then, I was spazzing out like some crazed fangirl in her fantasies. Wait. I am a crazed fangirl in my fantasies. Nevermind. 


I-It was like Kyubei reborn ... like you know, the Kyubei from Puella? *pause* THE INCUBATOR. *resume* Its tail was especially so Kyubei-like. And... it was pure white with two multi-colored eyes, one yellow, and one blue. 

I even named it Kyubei! I hope it will come back. I took it into my home. Well, my mom did - and fed it beef soup too because it was the best substitute for cat food that we could find .....
It was so dirty. We didn't even get to clean it before it ran away. But at least we did get to feed it. 

It was starving. Poor child. 


I hope it will come visit us again if it doesn't get caught by someone else. Kyubei, come back! Mommy will be waiting for youuuuu! 


And now, the long awaited picture of Kyubei (from the anime)! I wish I had gotten a picture of the kitty Kyubei though.


(image credit goes to canta-per-me.net)



冬の夢!

Winter dreams!
Keep on dreaming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment