Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A First!

This is going to be the first time that I have ever preordered a CD! Well, I preordered it like a week ago...but whatevs, that doesn't COUNT! lol 


Okay... so I preordered Meisa Kuroki's "Wired Life." It's supposed to be good. Or maybe my fangirl senses of Ao no Exorcist are taking over and possessing me to buy the CD.xD But I'm still happy - it's supposed to come tomorrow, coinciding with my stupid dentist appointment. So I'm questioning whether I should be happy or sad, happy that I've got my first CD coming tomorrow, or sad that I've got a dentist appointment tomorrow too...


I've been checking up on Play-Asia (the site I preordered it from) to see if the order status changes, but it's been on "Preparing Order" !


Short post today gomen~~ and because of that, I'll add a special at the end! *wink wink*




(Meisa Kuroki's Wired Life PV!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment